- Step 1. Start by applying OPI Base Coat to clean, dry nails with cuticles pushed back.
- Step 2. For a perfect polish, apply one stroke of nail lacquer down the center of the nail, followed by one stroke along each side of the nail.
- Step 3. Then apply a second coat of nail lacquer, pulling colour over the tips of the nails.
- Step 4. Shine, seal, and protect with one coat of OPI Top Coat, pulling it over the tips of the nails.
- Step 5. For a manicure that’s dry to the touch in minutes, apply 2 drops of DripDry Lacquer Drying Drops to each nail.
INGREDIENTS: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Epoxy Resin, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Mica, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Black 2 [nano] (CI 77266), Yellow 5 (CI 19140).